We are very proud of what we do here at Silx and one particular area that we continually develop and think we are pretty damn good at are evaluations and statistics. Every session we have an sign in sheet so we know who has been in attendance and we document every interaction with our young people so we can keep track of their journey with us, all of the information that we collect helps us to see what is working well and how we can develop our sessions so the young people that come to our Teen Bar and 1st Step sessions can reach their full potential.
Our Teen Bar sessions and 1st Step Employability drop in’s are going from strength to strength, just take a look at the statistics below from the past 12 months, these will show you how much work and effort our fabulous team put into these sessions and how their support has meant a lot of achievement for our young people
- 501…… This is the number of of 11-19 year olds that have attended our Teen Bar sessions and participated in a planned activity
- 251….. This is the number of 16-25 year olds that have attended our 1st Step Drop in
752 YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE USED SILX IN THE PAST YEAR- AMAZING!
- 55, yes that’s 55 young people have gained employment in the past year after receiving support during our 1st Step Sessions
- 85 young people have completed an accreditation, delivered through ourselves or our partners
- 66…. This is the total number of young people that have either started or returned to Training, an Apprenticeship or college…..
- 192 Young people have received information, advice, guidance and support on all sorts of personal issues including health, housing, benefits, debt….
I’m sure you will all agree that 2014/15 was a fantastic year and we hope 2015/16 will be the same or even better 🙂